- This event has passed.
Grow Your Own Food Workshop Weekend
May 14 @ 9:00 am - May 15 @ 4:00 pm$299.00 – $539.00
GROW YOUR OWN FOOD!
Growing your own food and living a regenerative lifestyle can be one of the most healthy and empowering things you can do!
Join Wesley Wright and Stefani Chan-Wright of Ahimsa Eco at the beautiful Vichara Yoga Shala in the woods of Wakefield for an intimate, immersive weekend experience in reconnecting with nature and learning how to grow your own food. The last few GYOF workshops have sold out quickly so please make sure you connect with us early to reserve your spot!
This fun and informative weekend will take place on Saturday, May 14 & Sunday, May 15 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
– 90-minute Yoga & Meditation Class on reconnecting with yourself and nature
– Food is Medicine: Holistic nutrition, ancient wisdom traditions & rewilding
– Bio-Intensive Gardening: companion planting, crop rotation, planning your garden
– Soil Health: building healthy soil, composting & natural fertilizers
– Gettin’ Down and Dirty: create a custom soil mix, fill and plant raised beds!
– A delicious, healthy vegan lunch will be provided both days
Sign up before May 1st to get the early bird price of only $300 + tax ($350 + tax after May 1)
Make it a weekend retreat with the option to book a night or two in beautiful eco-luxe accommodations at the Shala for an additional $120/night – breakfast and dinner will also be included in this price.
Email at email@example.com for questions, to register & reserve your spot!